Whistler and Blackcomb Backcountry Skiing
Whistler and Blackcomb have some of the best lift accessed backcountry skiing and riding terrain in North America.
Join one of our daily guided backcountry skiing trips, or contact us for a private booking anytime though out the season. We also offer Whistler and Blackcomb AST training, see courses above or contact us for more info.
We keep the groups small with a maximum ratio of 6:1.
Some of our favourite Whistler and Blackcomb ski tours:
- Cowboy Ridge, Whistler
- Decker, Blackcomb
- Husume, Blackcomb
- Stairmaster, Phalanx Mountain, Blackcomb
- Vista Bowl, Blackcomb
Who’s it for?
- New and Experienced Backcountry skiers or split-boarders
How to signup?
- Open Groups: Meet new friends and ski! Just pick your date below and signup.
- Private Group: Get your own guide and you call the shots. We guide to your ability level and backcountry conditions. Available all season long!
Open Groups – Every Thursday and Saturday – 2021/2022 Season
|$225 CAD/person||Book Now|
|$275 CAD/person||Book Now|
Private Group – 2021/2022 Season
|From $650 CAD||Book Now|
Important:You will be required to sign a waiver at the beginning of your trip. Please ensure you have read and understood the waiver prior to the trip start date.
Guided Trip Waiver: ACMGRELEASE.pdf
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Lift Co Coffee Company, Whistler Villiage|
|MEETING TIME||08:00 AM|
- Morning Meeting: Meet your guide at 8am in Whistler at Lift Co Coffee. Your guide will provide an overview of the current backcountry conditions and weather forecast for the day. Based on conditions and your ability levels, the guide will discuss route options available.
- Avalanche Safety Refresher: After a brief avalanche rescue refresher training, you will head into the backcountry for the day.
- Full day of outstanding skiing.
- Back in the Whistler village by approximately 4pm.
Private Group: Timing is up to you!
You will need the following gear for your day:
- Alpine touring skis or split-board
- Avalanche kit: transceiver (digital), probe, shovel
- Medium sized backpack (20 to 30l)
- Lunch, snacks, & water
- Helmet is recommended
- Ski googles
- Sun glasses
- Sun screeen