Pemberton and Duffey Lake Backcountry Skiing
A short drive north of whistler, the Duffey Lake area is one of the premiere backcountry skiing zones in BC. We offer single or multi day guided backcountry skiing tours in the Joffre Lakes Provincial Park and Cerise Creek Park.
Join one of our guided backcountry skiing trips to the Duffey Lake area, or contact us for a private booking anytime though out the season. We also offer Duffey Lake AST2 training, see courses above or contact us for more info.
We keep the groups small with a maximum ratio of 6:1.
Some of our favorite Duffey Lake ski tours:
- Equinox, Chief Pascal
- Vantage Ridge
- Joffre Lakes to Cerise Creek traverse via Matier and Anniversary Glaciers
- Heartstrings, Mount Taylor
- Stonecrop, Slalok Mountain
- NW Face, Mount Matier
Who’s it for?
- New and Experienced Backcountry skiers or split-boarders
How to signup?
- Open Groups: Meet new friends and ski! Just pick your date below and signup.
- Private Group: Get your own guide and you call the shots. We guide to your ability level and backcountry conditions. Available all season long!
|Open Group – Thursday and Sunday||$275 CAD Per Person|
|Private Guided Group||$549 CAD + $50 CAD Per Person|
Important: You will be required to sign a waiver. Please ensure you have read and understood the waiver prior to the start date.
ACMG Waiver: ACMGWaiver.pdf
You will need the following gear, contact us if you need any recommendations:
- Face mask or ski mask
- Personal hand sanitizer
- Alpine touring boots, skis or split-board, poles, skins
- Avalanche kit: transceiver (digital), probe, shovel. We can provide rentals if required.
- Medium sized backpack (20 to 30l)
- Lunch, snacks, and water
- Helmet is recommended
- Ski googles
- Warm clothing and down jacket
- Goretex Jacket & Pants
- Breathable windproof jacket uphill travel
- Thin gloves for uphill travel
- Warm gloves and touque