- Backcountry Skiing Day Trips
- Coast Ski Touring
- North Shore
- North Shore Dawn Patrol Club
- Vancouver North Shore
Dawn Patrol Club – North Vancouver
We are stoked announce the North Shore Dawn Patrol Club for the 2020/2021 season!
What is it? Early morning weekday backcountry skiing on the North Shore mountains with a professional ski guide. This is your ticket to getting out ski touring while still meeting your work commitments. Solo? No problem, come by yourself and join our crew. You’ll get an avalanche rescue refresher, build fitness, learn new techniques, and explore some rad zones right in our backyard.
The goal of the program is to get out ski touring in a fun, safe, and supportive environment.
Who’s it for?
- New and Experienced Backcountry skiers or split-boarders
- Fitness for up to 2-3 hours of skiing
How does it work? (NEW):
- Small single group
- Limited number of punch cards and passes are sold.
- Each punch card or pass holder will receive a unique website code, which will be used to reserve your spot for each date.
- Dates can be reserved anytime until 8pm the evening before.
- Reservation required to attend. Group size limits must be respected.
- You will receive an email with confirmed meeting time and location.
Dawn Patrol Club 2020/2021 Season
- Location: Mount Seymour Provincial Park.
- SOLDOUT – SORRY!
Important: You will be required to sign a waiver. Please ensure you have read and understood the waiver prior to the start date:
ACMG Waiver: ACMGWaiver.pdf
- 0700 to 0900: Monday and Wednesday
- Location: Mount Seymour
You will need the following gear, contact us if you need any recommendations:
- Face mask or ski mask
- Personal hand sanitizer
- Alpine touring boots, skis or split-board, poles, skins
- Avalanche kit: transceiver (digital), probe, shovel. We can provide rentals if required.
- Medium sized backpack (20 to 30l)
- Snacks & water
- Helmet is recommended
- Ski googles
- Warm clothing and down jacket
- Goretex Jacket & Pants
- Thin gloves for uphill travel
- Warm gloves and touque