Vancouver Backcountry Skiing
North Shore mountains are only minutes from Vancouver and offer some great backcountry skiing right in your backyard!
There is a whole world of exploring beyond the popular winter hiking routes. The terrain here offers a bit of everything: tree skiing through massive old growth forests, open slopes, ridges, peaks, and couliors.
We offer full and half day guided backcountry skiing in both Cypress Provincial Park and Mount Seymour Provincial Park.
Small groups with a maximum ratio of 6:1. Check out the new North Shore Dawn Patrol Club, Intro Ski Touring, and AST courses!
Some of our favourite Seymour ski tours:
- Mt Seymour Peak Enchainment, Mount Seymour Provincial Park
- Mt Elsay, Mount Seymour Provincial Park
Who’s it for?
- New and Experienced Backcountry skiers or split-boarders
- We tailor the day to your experience and fitness level
- Half day or full day tours
How to signup?
- Open Groups: Meet new friends and ski! Just pick your date below and signup.
- Private Group: Get your own guide and you call the shots. We guide to your ability level and backcountry conditions. Available all season long!
|Open Group – Pick your date and signup!||$199 CAD Per Person|
|Private Guided Group||$549 CAD + $50 CAD Per Person|
|Private Guided Group – HALF DAY||$299 CAD + $25 CAD Per Person|
Important: You will be required to sign a waiver. Please ensure you have read and understood the waiver prior to the start date.
ACMG Waiver: ACMGWaiver.pdf
You will need the following gear, contact us if you need any recommendations:
- Face mask or ski mask
- Personal hand sanitizer
- Alpine touring boots, skis or split-board, poles, skins
- Avalanche kit: transceiver (digital), probe, shovel. We can provide rentals if required.
- Medium sized backpack (20 to 30l)
- Lunch, snacks, and water
- Helmet is recommended
- Ski googles
- Warm clothing and down jacket
- Goretex Jacket & Pants
- Breathable windproof jacket uphill travel
- Thin gloves for uphill travel
- Warm gloves and touque